Design is simultaneously a process and a result, a business tool and an art form, a service and a product. With this in mind I create visual concepts and identities that may result in, or be applied to; books, catalogues, posters, films, stationaries, websites and packaging.
My work is based on discussion, insight and intuition. My wish is for my clients, my partners and myself to be within the target group of what we are creating, so that we can build our work on what we ask for as an audience. My belief is that you have to love in order to become loved, and that you will have to give in order to receive. That is, by acting generously and by expressing passion for what you do, chances are that others will like it too.
- Self-employed since 2009.
- Art director at Acne 2004-2009.
- Represented in the permanent collection of Nationalmuseum, Stockholm.
- Awarded Young Swedish Design, 2013.
- Awarded Svensk Bokkonst (Swedish Book Art) by the National Library of Sweden 2012.
- Served on the design jury of Guldägget 2007.
- Awarded the scholarship for new talents (Kycklingstipendiet) by The Swedish Association of Communication Agencies 2006.
- Guest speaker at Beckmans College of Design, Forsbergs School of Advertising and Design, Berghs School of Communication, HDK School of Design & Crafts and Hyper Island.